[Oisf-users] HOMENET question

Yasha Zislin coolyasha at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:55:27 UTC 2015

So after some testing I was negating two subnets before including a big one.Suricata would never complete loading. It would run out of RAM (server has 128gb or so) and crash.It would get stuck on Building signature grouping structure.Stage 2 would take an hour and stage 3 would never complete.As soon as I've removed negated subnets, the whole thing took 5 minutes to load.
Any thoughts?
Thank you.