[Oisf-users] Testers: please test our initial Hyperscan support

Viiret, Justin justin.viiret at intel.com
Thu Apr 7 22:07:35 UTC 2016

Hi Cooper,

> It looks like the failure is in one of the testing utilities.  Lots of errors like this:
>
> > test_util.cpp:171: undefined reference to `testing::Message::Message()'

Ah yes, we know about this one; we need to make some changes to our CMake config to always build convenience libraries (like the gtest lib we use for the unit tests) as static libraries, even if CMake is told to only build shared libs. This does indeed only affect the unit test binary.

We'll have a fix in the next release, but a workaround for now is to configure the Hyperscan build with "cmake -DBUILD_STATIC_AND_SHARED=1".

Best regards,
jv