[Oisf-users] Sending Syslog output to Rsyslog + Loganalyzer

Zeolla@GMail.com zeolla at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:49:03 UTC 2016

I have some templates in my github.com/jonzeolla/configs that do something
json handling, etc. on the rsyslog side but not _exactly_ what you are
looking at doing (I.e. it wouldn't be copy paste and a few substitutions).
That being said, I've used all the tools mentioned ^ and would be willing
to help if you'd like to have a real time chat.

Jon

--

Jon