[Oisf-users] dns log

David Zawdie david.zawdie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:08:34 UTC 2016

Closest I could find was bug 1942 where back to back requests would not log (resolved in v3.1.3):

https://github.com/inliniac/suricata/commit/e62b3c632ee2c5df9c6ee57baae4485da3a5f405

Not aware of Suricata not logging in cases where there is no DNS response. Is that something you're seeing, and if so, what version of Suricata?

-David