[Oisf-users] memory explosion on 2.0.11 RELEASE

Duane Howard duane.security at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:51:31 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

I've got a single sensor, configured just like all other sensors that seems
to have an issue with memory usage exploding periodically. (once a day for
the past two days?) I'm trying to figure out a good way to pin down what's
causing it, the only thing I notice is that the http.memuse is higher than
other boxes, but still well below the memcap (6G). Still overall process
size (resident and virtual) seem to track up drastically as I see http
growing.

Any suggestions to help identify where the issue is coming from?

./d