[Oisf-users] Considering transitioning from Snort to Suricata questions

Brandon Lattin latt0050 at umn.edu
Mon Feb 8 19:45:17 UTC 2016

You're probably looking for the 'types' stanza under the eve-logging (json)
component:

      types:
        - alert:
            # payload: yes           # enable dumping payload in Base64
            # payload-printable: yes # enable dumping payload in printable
(lossy) format
            # packet: yes            # enable dumping of packet (without
stream segments)

--
Brandon Lattin
Security Analyst