[Oisf-users] Considering transitioning from Snort to Suricata questions

Duane Howard duane.security at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 00:07:14 UTC 2016

The closest I've seen to the pcap output you're looking for to enable the
unified2 output (which you can use barnyard on if you so choose). See this
section of the yaml:
https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/attachments/718/suricata.yaml#L55

Also, if we're plugging full pcap solutions, +1 to Steno =)
https://github.com/google/stenographer