[Oisf-users] [OT] Release: check_ids_interfaces Nagios plugin

Darren S. phatbuckett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:51:04 UTC 2016

As a small contribution to the community, we would like to announce
the release of a Nagios plugin we use internally for monitoring
correct receipt of traffic on our passive NIDS/NSM sensors. It's an
inelegant little creation but does the job, and aids with keeping tabs
on what can otherwise be prone to failing quietly and causing unknown
visibility gaps in security monitoring.

https://github.com/RiskIQ/check_nids_interfaces
https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Security/check_nids_interfaces/details

We welcome feedback, improvements, etc. and hope this is useful to others.

--
Darren Spruell
phatbuckett at gmail.com