[Oisf-users] suricata rules for url matching

rmkml rmkml at ligfy.org
Tue Jan 12 10:59:04 UTC 2016

Hi Paolo, Restrict FP with pcre U please. Regards @Rmkml

-------- Message d'origine --------
De : Paolo D'Angeli <paolo.dangeli at asdc.asi.it>
Date : 12/01/2016  09:53  (GMT+01:00)
À : oisf-users at lists.openinfosecfoundation.org
Objet : [Oisf-users] suricata rules for url matching

I want write custom rule for identify access to specific domain and
subdomain (like example.com - example.com/blablabla -
subdomain.example.com - subdomain.example.com/blablabla ...).

I try this:

alert tcp $HOME_NET any -> $EXTERNAL_NET $HTTP_PORTS (msg:"ACCESS
BLOCKED SITE: example.com"; content:"GET"; depth:3;
content:"example.com"; http_uri; nocase; threshold: type limit, track
by_src, count 1, seconds 300; classtype:policy-violation; sid:600; rev
1;)

It work fine, but match also when I visit url that contain "BLOCKED
SITE" like this GOODSITE/index.php?url=example.com

How can I correct this rule?

Thanks

PD

Site: http://suricata-ids.org | Support: http://suricata-ids.org/support/