[Oisf-users] Error: luastate pool init failed

Kevin Ross kevross33 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:24:23 UTC 2016

ok forget about last engine error. One of my PCAP reads had a path error
that I had repeated a few times before realizing. The high settings I set
resolves the alloc errors but basically it is failing to parse any luajit
rules now even though it is going through them ok and when I setup the
rules I checked that the correct packets and individual lua files were
tested against file types.