[Oisf-users] tcp.reassembly_gap

Luke Whitworth l.a.whitworth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:20:56 UTC 2016

Cheers Peter,

I wasn't actually using 3.0RC3, however having read a bit about it
(specifically the pf_ring improvements) I've just switched both monitors
over to it anyway.  I've also made the config change you suggested and the
stats are certainly a lot more readable now!

As the reassembly gaps are a fact of life I'll just keep looking into why
the snort sensors are alerting on items that Suricata isn't.  Suricata does
see stuff that the Snort sensors don't as well, so it's a bit of a good
news bad news situation at present!

Thanks,

Luke