[Oisf-users] Problem with understanding app-layer-events.rules

Evgeniy Danilenko e.danilenko at mobidev.biz
Tue Jan 26 09:10:01 UTC 2016

thank you for reply, but still not quite understandable...
Is it mean some network misconfiguration, network anomaly and we should
investigate it or just it could be caused by the way we are collecting
traffic (we using SPAN port on main switch for traffic collecting), so
we should just tune the rule (in which way?) or simply disable it?

--
Evgeniy Danilenko
Network Engineer at MobiDev <http://mobidev.biz/>