[Oisf-users] Does anyone have a recommend tool or process for "pretty-printing" suricata text logs in color?

Alan Wanderley dos Santos alan.santos at rnp.br
Fri Jan 29 14:12:53 UTC 2016

Hi Cooper,

I don't know what kind of output you are thinking to use colors, but, i wrote a little script that set a mark on each line according with the keywords matches. Maybe, you can use for add you own tag (font color as example).

Usage:

./setColors.pl mergedLogs.log keyword.txt colorFile.log

I hope that be usefull for you!

Kind regards!

att,

Alan Santos
Analista de Segurança
Centro de Atendimento a Incidentes de Segurança (CAIS)
Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa (RNP)
(19) 3787-3314 | alan.santos at rnp.br