[Oisf-users] Annoucing "Suricata meets Netfilter" conference day in Amsterdam June 27th

Victor Julien victor at inliniac.net
Wed Jun 8 13:48:07 UTC 2016

As part of the 12th Netfilter Workshop from June 27th to July 1th 2016.
Amsterdam, Netherlands, we are organizing a public user conference day
at the VU in Amsterdam. The day is titled "Suricata meets Netfilter" and
brings talks about the Linux Netfilter/iptables/nftables Firewall
project and the Suricata IDS/IPS project.

Keynote will be delivered by netdev maintainer David S Miller.

Speakers include:

 - David S Miller: netdev maintainer
 - Pablo Neira: netfilter maintainer
 - Victor Julien: Suricata maintainer
 - Eric Leblond: Netfilter and Suricata developer
 - Andreas Herz: Suricata developer
 - Peter Manev: Suricata qa lead

The agenda hasn't been finalized yet, so we're hoping to add some more
speakers.

More information can be found: http://workshop.netfilter.org/2016/
Free registration through:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/suricata-meets-netfilter-free-1-day-user-conference-tickets-25948425439