[Oisf-users] Suricata meets Netfilter Conference schedule posted

Victor Julien lists at inliniac.net
Wed Jun 22 08:52:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As part of the Suricata team meeting and Netfilter workshop, we're doing
the "Suricata meets Netfilter" user conference day. It's a great moment
to come meet the people behind Suricata and Netfilter.

I have just posted the final schedule of the day. I think we have a very
nice program:

930 Welcome
945

1000 Suricata Intrusion Prevention with NFQUEUE
1015 Andreas Herz

1030 Shivani Bhardwaj : iptables-translate : Benefits and need

1045 SELKS – Black (file) magic
1100 Peter Manev

1115 Break

1130 Amsterdamize your firewall
1145 Eric Leblond

1200 Vuurmuur Firewall
1215 Victor Julien

1230 Next steps for Linux Network stack, approaching 100Gbit/s
1245 Jesper Brouer

1300
1315 Lunch break
1330
1345

1400 Netdev Keynote
1415 David S. Miller

1430 nftables tutorial
1445 Pablo Neira
1500

1515 Giuseppe Longo: Suricata and Netfilter: The Mixed Mode

1530 Break

1545 A Fast and Practical Software Packet Scheduling Architecture
1600 Luigi Rizzo

1615 Suricata 3.1
1630 Victor Julien

1645 Fighting Word document with Suricata and Netfilter
1700 Eric Leblond
1715

The event is free to attend, so please join us!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/suricata-meets-netfilter-free-1-day-user-conference-tickets-25948425439

Hope to see you there!