[Oisf-users] Kibana 4 Dashboards

Josh White josh at securemind.org
Mon Jun 13 22:41:06 UTC 2016

Kibana 3 dashboards are not comparable with Kibana 4. 3 used client side
rendering and 4 uses server side. Additionally the _type and @timestamp
fields are not interpreted the same way anymore. You can convert your
indexes over to the new version of elasticsearch and do a morphing of the
index mapping. In the end you will need to build a whole new dashboard
though.