[Oisf-users] How to turn off appending stats.log?

Ващенков Алексей a.vashchenkov at solarsecurity.ru
Wed Mar 2 10:32:59 UTC 2016

How can I turn off appending statistics in stats.log?

I have configurated suricata.yaml
  # Stats.log contains data from various counters of the suricata engine.
  - stats:
      enabled: yes
      filename: stats.log
      totals: no       # stats for all threads merged together
      threads: yes       # per thread stats
      append: no
      interval: 60
      #null-values: yes  # print counters that have value 0

But after restart log-file contains statistics for every minute. And I need always only summarized statistic for all time until last minute. How can I do it?
__________________________

Ващенков Алексей
Программист
Solar Security