[Oisf-users] FlowManagerThread idle CPU usage

elof2 at sentor.se elof2 at sentor.se
Mon Mar 21 16:15:59 UTC 2016

Ok.

It feels a bit steep to constantly draw 2-3% CPU doing nothing at all. :)

...especially since my hash table has never been filled with any flows in
the first place.
The sensor is just booted and idling. It has seen a total of 0 packets.

Perhaps you can shave off a couple of CPU cycles here if the collector can
be made a little smarter? :)

/Elof