[Oisf-users] Suricata in Intel's DPDK environment

Vishal Kotalwar V vishalkv at altencalsoftlabs.com
Mon May 16 07:14:34 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am planning to run suricata in Intel's DPDK framework. I intend to run as an IPS so probably I need to replace NFQ calls with DPDK library calls for packet receive and verdict out along with some memory management related calls; that is my top level view.
I know, this is not in Suricata's current road-map but would like to know if anybody has tried this or similar thing before. Your experience can help me a great way. Any advice or pointers in the direction are also welcome.

Thanks & regards,
Vishal V. Kotalwar