[Oisf-users] 2nd Annual Suricata User Conference - Registration & Call for Speakers

Leonard ljacobs at netsecuris.com
Fri May 27 20:12:16 UTC 2016

This is Leonard Jacobs. I claim the NSM topic on the twist of how to be the best cyber security analyst you can be. It is on the spin of the Cyber Security Analysis coursework I have already developed. I.e How to use Suricata to be the best cyber security analyst you can be.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone