[Oisf-users] Description of Suricata Statistics

Charles DeVoe scarecrow_57 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 13:02:26 UTC 2016

When I say examine the settings in the YAML file I am considering taking these values, and based on what I know about how the sensor is running, I could find places for improvement.  For example, I am seeing high cpu utilization and notice I am only using 4 out of 16 possible threads.  That should lower the score.  That however, is a long ways away.