[Oisf-users] problem with suricata3 stats logs

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:32:37 UTC 2016

Aha! Excellent. Yes, I see that it is spawning AF_PACKET properly in the
-vv output to console. The only engry in suricata.log that might be
relevant though is "All AFP capture threads are running.". If this is
supposed to mean AF_PACKET, could we get that clarified in a future
release?

PF_RING shows up properly with -vv, but apparently not without it.