[Oisf-users] One Month Away - Countdown to SuriCon

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Sun Oct 9 15:59:12 UTC 2016

*SuriCon is now just one month away!*

*Our first Suricata user conference in the United States. *

You don't want to miss the incredible line-up of speakers we have this year
- speakers like Ron Gula (Chairman of the Board of Tenable Network
Security), Liam Randall (Critical Stack and Capital One), and Doug Burks
(Security Onion) to name a few.  Full Agenda
<http://suricon.net/washington-agenda/>

Also just a few important reminders:

- Suricata 2-Day training (November 7-8)  is selling out quickly - SuriCon
attendees receive 20% the cost of the training

- Space is at SuriCon limited so don't wait to register - the next Suricata
user conference in the U.S. won't happen again until 2018

- Our block of discounted rooms at The Hamilton Crowne Plaza ends on
October 20th - so book early before they are gone.

<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-annual-suricon-suricata-user-conference-tickets-21119536101>
 TODAY

We hope to see you in DC on November 9th!
The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*
*Executive Director*