[Oisf-users] htp_connp_req_consolidate_data fail

Cloherty, Sean E scloherty at mitre.org
Thu Oct 27 20:40:29 UTC 2016

So I've played with settings on the server and this time instead of AF-PACKET in (IDS) workers mode, I got the same error in AF-PACKET using autofp.

The only difference I've noticed is that the workers mode error pops up immediately following the " All AFP capture threads are running." Message in workers, but it take 5-10 minutes in AUTOFP before it comes up.