[Oisf-users] Sha hashes not consistent in 3.2beta1, md5 OK

Jeremy MJ jskier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 21:30:14 UTC 2016

Good point. The logging side is reporting incorrect sha hashes
occasionally (sometimes it's correct).

Just did a test with sha1/256 rule and correct hash, no alert (md5
still correct, sha values are wrong). I'll try the incorrect hashes in
the rules and see what that does early next week.

--
Jeremy MJ