[Oisf-users] suricata docker container

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:52:08 UTC 2017

Is it possible to get Jason Ish's docker container to build against
af_packet? We are trying to move to docker containers, and af_packet
support in the container would be very nice.

Also, I need to sniff eve.json with Splunk, but it appears that the docker
container filesystem is completely segregated. Do I need to run the splunk
forwarder inside the container somehow get the events off the container?

Does anyone have experience with Jason's container?

Thanks!