[Oisf-users] Ubuntu 14 + Hyperscan

Viiret, Justin justin.viiret at intel.com
Wed Apr 5 23:58:51 UTC 2017

Hi Julio,

(I’m on the Hyperscan team at Intel)

This looks to me like you have built Hyperscan without shared libraries, so Suricata is having trouble linking to it. Assuming you built Hyperscan yourself, you should be able to solve this issue by rebuilding Hyperscan with the –DBUILD_STATIC_AND_SHARED=1 flag to CMake.

The instructions in the Suricata documentation show how to do it:

http://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/performance/hyperscan.html

Best regards,
    Justin