[Oisf-users] Wordpress Brute Force Rules

amar countersnipe.com amar at countersnipe.com
Wed Aug 9 14:26:54 UTC 2017

Has there been any further movement on this?

Mesra.net, have you tried splitting the range and creating multiple variables to see if that works for you?

Also would controlling the access using iptables work for you? You should be able to at least control access by port. iptables for sure does not have any such limits in terms of the range you could specify.

Has anyone else tried similar with Suricata?

regards

Amar