[Oisf-users] bundled libhtp

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 11:21:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have LibHTP v0.5.22 in my system, but I'd like Suricata to use the libhtp it's bundled with. I would also like to leave my system libhtp alone.

So I specified "--with-libhtp-includes=${MYWORKDIR}/libhtp" and "--with-libhtp-libraries=${MYWORKDIR}/libhtp" in Suricata's configure script.

As the following suggests the include files were found, but only the system libhtp was taken into account.

# ./suricata --build-info
This is Suricata version 4.0.3 RELEASE
[...]
compiled with LibHTP v0.5.25, linked against LibHTP v0.5.22

How do I make sure Suricata links against LibHTP v0.5.25 within Suricata's source tree?

Thanks,

Vieri