[Oisf-users] Log entry timestamp question

Steve Castellarin steve.castellarin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:24:03 UTC 2017

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the link.  I've had the Napatech configuration now for a couple
years, plus.  I did double check my NTSERVICE.ini file and do see the
TimeSyncReferencePriority
setting to "OSTime" as noted on the page.  I did open a ticket with
Napatech about the millisecond question, and they believed it was a
Suricata issue and possibly upgrading to 4.x (I was previously running
3.1.1) would resolve the issue.  So far no luck.