[Oisf-users] Netmap pipe configuration

James Dickenson jdickenson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:39:13 UTC 2017

No actually on RHEL7.  I'm starting to think that perhaps netmap pipes
isn't supported in Suricata, maybe someone can confirm this?   I was basing
this configuration somewhat around the documentation here:
http://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/performance/packet-capture.html as
it references using the lb tool to load balance.

I attempted to confirm the TX/RX as you suggested with tcpdump, which
required compiling libpcap and tcpdump w/ netmap support. But no dice
binding to the netmap pipe foo, (I could however bind to the interface).

-James