[Oisf-users] Dropping stream data

Charles Devoe Charles.Devoe at cisecurity.org
Mon Feb 27 17:24:09 UTC 2017

We are capturing the stream hex data for our alerts.  In many of the Alerts we get truncated data

We get

1.1
Connection:

Instead of

GET /a.jar HTTP/1.1
Connection:

The stream data drops the first 16 characters.

Any idea why?

Thank you for your support

Charles DeVoe Jr., CISSP
Manager of Engineering
Center for Internet Security (CIS)
Integrated Intelligence Center (IIC)
Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)
31 Tech Valley Drive
East Greenbush, NY 12061
(518) 266-3494

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . .