[Oisf-users] surevego: parse eve.json files in Go

Robert Haist rhaist at mailbox.org
Tue Jan 31 13:03:08 UTC 2017

Hi List,

I just made my suricata eve.json parser for the Go language public.
You can use it to process the eve.json file sequentially and make use of go channels to process it really fast.

I hope someone else can make good use of it and I am happy for any feedback.
As you can see I did not yet tag any release.
This should be considered beta software for now and I will tag it stable after some crowd testing.

[1] https://github.com/SleuthKid/surevego
[2] https://godoc.org/github.com/SleuthKid/surevego

Regards,

Robert Haist