[Oisf-users] documentation error

Francis Trudeau ftrudeau at emergingthreats.net
Thu Jan 5 18:17:13 UTC 2017

The "most recent" branch is here:

https://rules.emergingthreats.net/open/suricata-edge/emerging.rules.tar.gz

"/suricata/" has only pointed to the 1.3 branch since 3/29/16:

https://lists.emergingthreats.net/pipermail/emerging-updates/2016-March/003705.html

Why these things are organized that way is before my time.

We hope to shore these sort of things up in the future as we redo some
of our processes and plan to fork to a new version of Suricata,