[Oisf-users] suricata 3.2.0 for 10Gb performance

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:30:53 UTC 2017

I am seeing packets truncated at about 1 or 2 with tpacket_v3 running. With
the default of 1514, I was not seeing packets truncated unless I had bro
and suricata running at the same time. Not sure why that might have been.
Still waiting on a response from RH, but this appears to work combined with
the ixgbe patch on RHEL7.