[Oisf-users] af_packet and rss queue count

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:45:27 UTC 2017

So, wrong list for this, but since the conversation has evolved best here,
would having gro on along with the other bits in these two threads also be
beneficial? We are looking to consolidate suricata and bro into one system
on low bandwidth environments, and having compatible ethtool settings would
be nice. Currently gro is explicitly turned off in our Bro deployment, but
turned on (now) in our Suri deployment...