[Oisf-users] wiki issues issues

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:53:47 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Michael Stone <mstone at mathom.us> wrote:
> This page should probably either be updated or removed:
>
> https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Known_issues
>
> As far as I can tell, the pcre fix has been in debian for some time (may
> also be good to update the check in configure).

That page is not in readthedocs -  which is better that way i think wrt to PCRE.
If all OS stable PCRE versions have the fix we should just remove the
check (which checks for 8.35 in the pkg version) from the configure.
I know Debian has the fix but the major version will always be 2:8.35-xxxxxx

Peter Manev