[Oisf-users] suri4 suricata.yaml

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:59:34 UTC 2017

Ok, so I am now running 4.0.0.3-rc2, and I have the following in my alert
section:

- alert:
  payload: yes
  payload-buffer-size: 1kb
  payload-printable: yes
  packet: yes
  http-body-printable: yes
  tagged-packets: yes

I do not see an http_body_printable in my eve.json, but am definitely
seeing traffic to the host of http type (ive got http text in
payload_printable. Please advise.