[Oisf-users] sid 2017625

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:51:05 UTC 2017

I was trying to submit a few false positive issues through
emergingthreats.net, but it wont accept a twikiname that I feel comfortable
using.

sid 2017625 falsepositives consistently on
content:"thawte_seal_generator.exe"; http_uri

sid 20176017 false positives: Adobe xmp content has <?php xpacket
end=\r\"?> in the content of the gif. This should be ignored

Ive been chewing through a bunch of these and would like to contribute. If
someone from the site can explain to me why my twikiname wont work off
list, that would be great. :)