[Oisf-users] Hyperscan on RHEL or CentOS

Cloherty, Sean E scloherty at mitre.org
Tue Mar 28 16:15:15 UTC 2017

Has anyone got instructions for installing Hyperscan on RHEL/CentOS?  I've tried a few times now and it seems like I get fairly close, but I've not been able to compile Suricata with Hyperscan.  I know that it is something I am completing incorrectly but have not been able to figure it out.   Are there files or configuration changes that I can check at the end of the install to see if it was completed correctly prior to compiling Suricata?

Thanks.

Sean Cloherty
InfoSec Engineer/Scientist, Lead
MITRE Corporation