[Oisf-users] Dropping stream data

Charles Devoe Charles.Devoe at cisecurity.org
Thu Mar 2 13:16:19 UTC 2017

Se are running Suricata 3.0, using pf-ring6.0.2.  However. It appears the developer may have found the problem in our code that processes the alerts.  Thanks for your response.

Charles DeVoe Jr.
Manager of Engineering
Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)
31 Tech Valley Drive
East Greenbush, NY 12061

charles.devoe at cisecurity.org
(518) 266-3494
7x24 Security Operations Center
SOC at cisecurity.org - 1-866-787-4722

        <https://www.facebook.com/CenterforIntSec>     <https://twitter.com/CISecurity>    <https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCISecurity>     <https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-center-for-internet-security>

On 3/1/17, 4:22 PM, "Oisf-users on behalf of Andreas Herz" <oisf-users-bounces at lists.openinfosecfoundation.org on behalf of andi at geekosphere.org> wrote:

    On 27/02/17 at 17:24, Charles Devoe wrote:
    > We are capturing the stream hex data for our alerts.  In many of the Alerts we get truncated data

    It would be helpful if you could send us more infos about your setup,
    suricata version and the best would be if you can create a reproducible
    case which helps debugging.

    --
    Andreas Herz
    Site: http://suricata-ids.org | Support: http://suricata-ids.org/support/