[Oisf-users] Oisf-users Digest, Vol 89, Issue 38

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:06:41 UTC 2017

Jason, in your repo I see:

baseurl=https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/
jasonish/suricata-stable/fedora-$releasever-$basearch/

Can I just force this to be
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/
jasonish/suricata-stable/epel-7-x86_64/

and have this work for RHEL7?

I am trying to get t his integrated into RH Satellite, but there are some
complications, so its a bit of a struggle.