[Oisf-users] Bluecoat proxy is kicking my rule download

Francis Trudeau ftrudeau at emergingthreats.net
Tue Nov 21 18:24:52 UTC 2017

Please use your version in your rule download.  We use this to track who is
running what.

For example, if you are using Suricata 4.0 use:

https://rules.emergingthreats.net/open/suricata-4.0/emerging.rules.tar.gz.

Including the version will get you the correct ruleset for your version if
we make changes.  We use rewrite rules to steer requests correctly.  We are
forking the set today, and this will ensure you get the correct rules.

Thanks,

Francis