[Oisf-users] Suricata 4.0 rule fork

Charles Devoe Charles.Devoe at cisecurity.org
Wed Nov 29 18:11:00 UTC 2017

So if I understand this correctly.  There are Emerging Threats rules for 1.X, 2.X, and 4.X.  Are there no 3.X rulesets?

Charles DeVoe Jr.
Manager of Engineering
Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)
31 Tech Valley Drive
East Greenbush, NY 12061

charles.devoe at cisecurity.org<mailto:charles.devoe at cisecurity.org>
(518) 266-3494