[Oisf-users] Suricata IP Reputations

venkat praneeth venkatpraneeth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:42:24 UTC 2017

Hello Suricata users,

Hope you are doing well.

I want to use the IP reputation processor within Suricata. Unfortunately
the issue i have is, i have my own Private IP reputation list that i want
to feed into Suricata and populate the categories  automatically. Is such a
thing possible with Suricata? If not, i can perhaps write a script that
will parse the feed incoming in the format Suricata recognizes. The
alternate option is to use CIF, but i am doubtful on how to integrate
Suricata and CIF. Thanks for any inputs. Really appreciated :)

Regards
Venkat