[Oisf-users] Detection Algorithms

Bat Finkler batfinkler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 22:25:03 UTC 2017

Thanks Cooper

That's a shame I was looking to compare a few ML algorithms to see which
detects a particular attack vector the best. I was hoping that I could drop
a couple into suricata to work with live data, rather than using a dataset
and something like weka.

Any advice How I might be able to do the above to allow me to work on live
data ?

Cheers