[Oisf-users] How to prevent Suricata from inspecting traffic already locally blocked by iptables

Brad Woodberg bwoodberg at proofpoint.com
Mon Apr 23 13:47:13 UTC 2018

Additionally, if you are not running it in NFQ mode, you could also leverage the pass feature assuming that you can easily identify traffic that you don’t want to inspect:  http://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/suricata-4.0.4/performance/ignoring-traffic.html?highlight=pass

Best Regards,
Brad Woodberg l Group Product Manager, ETPro, Security Tools
Proofpoint, Inc.

E: bwoodberg at proofpoint.com<mailto:bwoodberg at proofpoint.com>
[id:image001.png at 01D285E1.0101B2B0]<http://www.proofpoint.com/>
threat protection l compliance l archiving & governance l secure communication