[Oisf-users] Suricata - vars and multiple interfaces

Davide Setti d.setti at certego.net
Wed Aug 8 08:57:24 UTC 2018

Hi Victor,

today I fixed my multi-detect configuration and run some tests.

Device/interface tenants seems to work, also using a bridge interface (I
had to use it due to our span configuration). The only problem were a
couple segmentation faults that stopped suricata

[1]    31271 segmentation fault (core dumped)  suricata -c suricata.yaml
--af-packet

This may be caused because on our test machine there is also an other
running instance of suricata which was not stopped during my test.
If I find more time we could investigate, but ATM I don't know when.

Thanks,
Davide
--
<http://www.certego.net/>