[Oisf-users] HTTPs connections fail.

Albert Whale Albert.Whale at IT-Security-inc.com
Tue Aug 28 00:03:53 UTC 2018

Hi I am running Suricata 4.0.5 in the IPS mode (NFQUEUE), and I have
issues connecting to https websites through the IPS.

I have run the same process with IDS (AF-QUEUE), and have not had any
issues.

I am perplexed as to what is creating this issue, because the issue does
not exist when I use a Windows machine.

All of the issues I am experiencing only occur with the Mac IOS or the
iPhone devices.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Albert E. Whale, CEH CHS CISA CISSP
Email: Albert.Whale at IT-Security-inc.com
Cell: 412-889-6870