[Oisf-users] Suricata 4.1.1 released

Victor Julien lists at inliniac.net
Mon Dec 17 15:30:05 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I made a mistake when generating the tarball. Rusts cargo-vendor was not
installed, so the Rust crates were not vendored in. As this only affects
building Suricata on systems w/o network access, but doesn't otherwise
affect the code or the binary produced, I've decided to simply replace
the tarball with a fixed one.

The sha256 for the new tarball is
 c30058072029e7fde09133674d9f2f840a674eecbeae1f8b1779a3aae8166bb0

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Victor